Kegel exercise got it’s named after Dr. Arnold Kegel (Arnold H. Kegel M.D., F.A.C.S. (1894–1981), he was a gynecologist who invented the Kegel exercises as non-surgical treatment of genital relaxation. Kegel exercise consists of contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor.
The pelvic floor is a "hammock" of muscles that hold the pelvic organs in place. The pelvic floor muscles are located between your legs, and run from your pubic bone at the front to the base of your spine at the back. They are in the shape of a sling and hold your bladder and urethra (the tube that urine comes out of) in place.
The objective of doing Kegel exercises is to promote better sexual health by working the pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. A healthy and robust PC muscle gives numerous positive aspects to men. It assists maintain and control ejaculations and erections. It also increases the flow of blood to the penis, prevents incontinence and keeps the prostate in excellent shape. Kegels can also be employed by women to bring their vagina back into shape soon after the stretching caused by delivering a baby.
How To Do - For Men and Women
1. Try to contract the muscles you would use to stop urinating. You should feel your pelvic muscles squeezing your urethra and anus. If your stomach or buttocks muscles tighten, you are not exercising the right muscles.
2. When you've found the right way to contract the pelvic muscles, squeeze for 3 seconds and then relax for 3 seconds.
3. Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day. Kegel exercises are only effective when done regularly. The more you exercise, the more likely it is that the exercises will help.
The wonderful factor about the PC is that, in contrast to some muscles, it responds so speedily when exercised. Regardless of how intense or casual your workout is, you will not have to spend months and months prior to you notice a difference. A PC workout brings instant pleasure in enormously increasing control over ejaculation and by means of increased erection.
Lastly, to truly work the PC muscles, do Kegels in numerous positions - although sitting, standing, lying down, or kneeling - two or 3 times a day. Do Kegel exercise occasionally, you'll really feel the difference in eight to 12 weeks. The truth is, nobody will ever know when you're performing your Kegel physical exercise routine. Because every little thing is located in your pelvis/abdomen, you are able to do Kegels at work, in your vehicle, at the movies, or even grocery shopping. It is an excellent concept to mix it up to ensure that at times you're sitting, and other times you're standing - that can provide you with the top range of orgasm muscle training.
With kegels and vaginal tightening up, you are able to begin to really feel like a young man/woman once more and truly feel like you're getting a component of your youth back. This is precisely what you require to be able to increase your confidence, improve your lovemaking and have much greater sex.
You will experience such benefits if you do Kegels on a regular basis:
- Stronger pelvic muscles
- Increase the bloodflow to the genital area, and so support sexual arousal mechanisms
- Increased pleasure with your sexual activity
- Increased ability to have erections (longer and harder)
- Reduced "leaking" of urine and urinary incontinence (if you have any)